Individuals and Groups are busy thinking and planning events in the village to help us all return to some kind of normality. This is a working document which will hopefully show what is going on and roughly when:
Sunday May 16 – Rogation Boundary Walk (COVID Edition), the map/details have been circulated on the Grapevine and by email from the Parish Clerk – organisers Peter Gibbs/Geoff Lowndes-Toole
End of May - Plant Stall outside Church farm
Saturday July 3- Church fund-raising garden party at Potters Farm
July 20 - Antiques Roadshow at the Church
September 4 - VPA Annual Show at the Church
OTHER EMBRYONIC PLANS
- Music event at Carter’s Meadow in August?
- Quiz (or two) in the Church?
- Comedy/Music in the Church?
- Regular Coffee Morning in the Church – not clashing below?
- Coffee Mornings at Village Hall – not clashing above?
- Garden Coffee morning?
- Opening of the new play equipment at Village Hall